The Centurion Creed – We vow to protect your home or business through industry best practices, keeping safety, effectiveness, and affordability at the forefront of our business.
Pest will naturally find their way indoors without a pest control solution in place. We provide full pest control services for ants, spiders, roaches, mosquitoes, wasps, and other pests.
Trust The Pest Control Professionals At Centurion Pest Management
- We provide top notch customer service, the best products, and the most up to date methods.
- Our experience is what sets us apart in the industry.
- We have over 15 years of service in the greater Atlanta metro area.
- Our goal is to provide you with the best protection for your home or business while leaving the smallest footprint behind.
- We service residential, commercial facilities, as well as places of worship.
- Our service people are licensed, knowledgeable, friendly, and show up on time. You will always receive a call for scheduling services and a courtesy call in route to your home.
Ants pose a high threat in springtime and reside throughout your property, inside and out.
• Pavement ants. Small in size, Pavement ants live in the cracks of sidewalks and foundation slabs. They don’t cause extensive damage, but they can exacerbate cracks and make them wider.
• Odorous house ants. These ants find their way into your house when looking for sweet, sugary foods. Their colonies can grow to 10,000 or more! The longer you wait, the more there will be. These ants emit an unpleasant odor when crushed, making them a truly unwanted guest and a nuisance.
• Carpenter ants. For such a small creature, carpenter ants cause a lot of damage to the structural integrity of a home. They burrow into wooden structures inside the home for colonizing purposes. They are larger than most ants, growing up to a half an inch in size. Reproductive males can fly. If you’re seeing small piles of sawdust around wooden components in your household, you most likely have a carpenter ant infestation.
• Fire Ants. Specifically in northeast Georgia, these ants form large colonies and have a fierce bite. They cause itching, swelling, and discomfort to the affected area, and some people have serious allergic reactions to fire ant bites. These ants tend to build large mounds that are soft when stepped on, so be aware of where you walk.
Ant Control requires research and finesse. A specialist will conduct an initial appointment in your home to determine which type of ant species you have and where in your home they are colonizing. Once that is determined, the specialist will create a plan for extermination. This usually includes some type of direct colony treatment, baiting, and sealing off cracks in walls or floors.
A very common annoyance, flies are a significant threat in spring and summer. They are attracted to liquids, so standing water and rotting fruit will set off this pests’ radar. While they don’t pose a threat for household damage, houseflies can carry serious pathogens and bacteria like salmonella and tuberculosis. Each time a fly lands, it deposits excrement on the surface, spreading bacteria throughout the home. Treatment usually requires initial identification of breeding sites, removal of the breeding sites, and elimination of the adult flies using baiting or insecticide.
Bees and wasps emerge in the spring and multiply as the temperature continues to warm. Some species of wasps, like yellow jackets, can be very aggressive. Other species, like carpenter bees, can cause damage to your home. Look for telltale signs of wasps’ nests around the home.
Carpenter bees burrow into wooden structures, and one or two drone bees can sometimes be seen hovering near the site as a lookout. Identification is paramount to the treatment of a bee problem, as some species of bee are beneficial to the environment. Traps, structural modification, insecticides, and physical removal methods will all be considered for an effective control plan.
Ticks and Mosquitoes
Aside from being a general nuisance, these outdoor pests can transmit serious, debilitating diseases. Treatment involves a yard barrier, which is used to deter these pests by masking attractant chemicals given off by humans. A yard walkthrough must be conducted. A specialist can eliminate sites conducive to breeding, such as standing water and overgrown vegetation.
Cockroaches are a slight, year-round threat, but springtime barbeques and leftovers may lead to more sightings. Sweets, meats, and starches attract these pests. Cockroaches love damp, dark areas like basements and crawl spaces and often make homes in the cracks of foundations and cellar walls. They are not commonly found inside houses, but if one is seen, it usually means there are more. This requires expert removal. Professional methods will vary, but they typically involve baiting, trapping, and sealing cracks and entry points.
Please note this is not an exhaustive list of common household pests. Centurion Pest Management provides treatment for all pests, which might include termites, bed bugs, rodents, beetles, spiders, or any other form of household nuisance. Our removal treatments are safe for your home and family, and harsh chemicals are avoided unless necessary. Additionally, we offer green treatments for more sensitive clients. All of our programs start with an initial appointment to determine threats. Subsequently, our specialist will follow up with a customized plan.